Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Class - 07/02/06

Today, we spent some time discussing the concept of increasing our threshold to help dealing with change, or other factors in life. I really like the concept of increasing our threshold, yet I feel that that may take on too much and cross the threshold of dysfunction, in even the attempt to increase our threshold. But I can also see, as we discussed in class, that that is most likely if we are trying to increase our threshold to quickly. Time is a big factor in being able to increase our threshold, without crossing into dysfunction.

1 comment:

Travis said...

I concur clackliner. WE shouldn't go too fast infact I would say it's a personal thing. It's just like what it stays somewhere in the scriptures about not running any faster then you can. let's all go at what ever pace we can but I think others can be catalyst to that progression which is oh so personal. Yes in deed.