Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Class - 07/02/01

I finally am understanding it. After our discussion on what we will do as part of the organizational consulting firm in our class is starting to make sense. We are essentially working on the internal structure of the firm. That to me seems like a great way to learn about and understand the various roles and positions that play part in a org consulting firm.

I am glad we were also able to have a classroom lecture on the 7 habits of Stephen Covey and be able to see how they play a role in our lives. The pyramid chart that was shown and discussed was also really cool. I really like how it helped to illustrate the various levels of maturity and how the 7 habits are the fundamentals needed to achieve the "We" level, or the level of interdependence.

I am for a while now been very confused in the class, as I am one that needs structure and I need to be able to visualize it both on paper and in my head. The various items discussed and lectured on really started to open my mind to what is required of me, and what the goal for me to learn from the class experience is.

1 comment:

Scott Gulledge said...

I think the 7 habits of Stephen covey were important. I think that will really help us alot in this class.