Saturday, January 6, 2007

All about Me

  • My best lessons in Leadership came from personal experiences on a mission, in church and in relationships.
  • My best lessons in Communicating came from the same groups, but most specifically from my marriage.
  • Many Organizations that I have Experienced Include: BYU-Idaho Scroll, Scouts, LDS Mission, Dance Alliance, Whitewater Rafting, Communication classes, Highschool Band and Theatre, Community and BYU-Idaho Musical Theatre performances, Church (YM's, Elders Quorum, Etc,) Arthur Murray Dance Studios, ITS, PTK Honors Society, and all my past and current employment.
  • How? I had both positive and negative experiences in all of the previous groups. In these groups I viewed excellent and poor leaders, and effective and ineffective interpersonal relations.
  • The Traditional American Hotdog is better naked in macaroni because it's just better.
  • I have lived in Nanaimo, BC; Victoria, BC; Vancouver, BC; Calgary, AB; Detroit, MI; Ventura, CA; and Rexburg, ID.
  • I am proud of my achievement of having a photo published in the Church News and also I will be graduating in 3 years in stead of 4 with a Bachelors degree.
  • I have a goal to Climb a 300+ foot cliff and/or frozen waterfall.
  • The Industries I am interested in are Intelligence, Consulting, Rafting/Hiking/Highadventure, Religion.

1 comment:

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

Apparently the stunt required quite a few rehearsals. We’re just impressed she did it at all. slackline chile